My Knitting Notes
Launching Spring 2019 - in a gourges new Taupe colour, will ship s soon as our delivery arrives late March.
From the creators of the much loved Laine Magazine comes an elegant journal for knitters – My Knitting Notes. This journal helps to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way. The journal has 156 uncoated pages in high quality paper + 4 cover pages, a woven hardcover and a ribbon page marker.
My Knitting Notes includes:
- space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages)
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches
- a knitting needle sizes and conversions table
- a list of the most common abbreviations
|Other specifications||Journal Woven Hardcover 156 pages in uncoated high quality paper|