My Knitting Notes
Please note, we are awaiting our delivery of Olive Green Notes, with aim to ship to you by December 20th. Other items bought in the same purchase will ship with the notebooks.
From the creators of the much loved Laine Magazine comes an elegant journal for knitters – My Knitting Notes. This journal helps to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way. The journal has 156 uncoated pages in high quality paper + 4 cover pages, a woven hardcover and a ribbon page marker.
My Knitting Notes includes:
- space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages)
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches
- a knitting needle sizes and conversions table
- a list of the most common abbreviations