Laine – Nordic Knit Life – Issue Ten
Laine's intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
After about a year long hiatus, here at Knit with attitude, we are ridiculously excited about the wonderful people of Laine bringing their magazine back into production. We really can't wait for this new chapter of Laine history to begin!
Designers contributing to Issue 10 - Rooted - are: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
Issue 10 features:
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- a long-format story about G-uld.
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes, regular columns and book reviews.
|Published by||Laine - Nordic Knit Life|