Laine – Nordic Knit Life – Issue Nine
Laine - Nordic Knit Life Autumn/Winter 2019
Laine's intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Designers contributing to Issue 9 - 1833 - are: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
Issue 9 features:
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- seasonal recipes
|Published by||Laine - Nordic Knit Life|