Knit With Attitude
iKnit7 KAL Entry Ticket
Join us for the 3rd official iKnit7 KAL starting 25th March, 2022!
We're doing it again! The iKnit7 team have joined forces with the super talent of Susanne Sommer to bring you the "Side by Side Sweater" KAL.
This brand new pattern is exclusively available to iKnit7 KALers only for now!
A signature Sosu knit - Side by Side is a sideways knit and gives you all these options to personalise for your unique self:
- Two types of colour-blocking
- Three neckline options: Crew, Round, V-neck
- Four different lengths
- Eight sizes ranging from 38-66” circumference
Pick and choose the parts you like to make it your own!
More information about the kits can be found here.
This is the perfect opportunity to try a sideways knit in the supportive and fun environment of an iKnit7 KAL!
All you need to do is choose which iKnit7 Shop to purchase your KAL Ticket from, get your ticket, and then sit back and choose your yarns!
Your KAL Ticket Includes:
We just couldn't narrow down the vast number of yarn and colour options open to you, so we've put together some wonderful 'build-your-own-kit' suggestions. The calculations have already been done for you and you'll find guidance on how to choose your size by visiting the individual links listed below.
When you purchase this KAL, we will email you a £70 coupon to apply towards your yarn and tools purchase so you can choose whatever yarn combo you want!*
You'll get a password protected link for your own pdf copy of the pattern included in your yarn delivery.
Private FaceBook KAL Group
You'll get exclusive access to the FB Group where we chat all things KAL (and then some). It's a great way to see everyone else's WIPs and ask your burning questions!
Join our Kick Off and Cast Off parties hosted on Zoom to celebrate the start and end of another KAL. You'll get to meet the designer too!
FB Live Tutorials
Susanne will be hosting help sessions in the FB Group covering technique, so you can make sure you're fully supported.
(All the dates and times will be emailed to you, along with Zoom access codes.)
You will also need the following:
- Circular needles: 4mm - 4.5mm (US 6-7) or size needed to obtain gauge and optimal drape, 80-100cm (32-40") long
- Third needle of similar size for 3-needle bind-off
- Optional: DPNs in same size for sleeves (or just magic loop with your circulars)
- Smaller short circular needles (and/or DPNs) in 3.5mm-4mm (US 4-6) for neckline and cuffs
- Tapestry Needle for your ends
- 4 stitch markers
- Waste yarn for holding sleeve stitches or stitch holder
- Optional: locking stitch marker
* Note that the Coupon is unique to each customer and must be used in one single transaction, i.e. spend the whole thing in one go because leftovers can't be saved...
iKnit7 is a collaboration by seven unique yarn shops: Emily Foulds, Ginger Twist Studio, Wild and Woolly, Knit with attitude, This is Knit, Tribe Yarns and A Yarn Story. To learn more visit iKnit7.com.