Hide & Hammer
#03 Iconic Roll Top - Leopard Print
SPECIAL EDITION - LEOPARD PRINT
Ever since I laid my eyes on the Hide & Hammer bags I've been obsessed about having them reach our shelves here at Knit with attitude. They're oh so pretty, oh so practical, really just precious!
#03 in a beautiful water resistant canvas. This canvas and leather knitting bag that is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain, this bag features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it. There are also 'slot pockets' with room for your needles, pens, notions, patterns, notes and phone.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when knitting, for kwhen you are on the go.
- Removable straps for easy washing. This bag is machine washable! You can wash your bags at 30 degrees and iron using a cool setting.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1864 they are pioneers of waxed & dry waxed canvas.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket). Or if you’re using it for adventures then you have plenty of room for napkins, cutlery and any sauces etc…
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag.
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment.