Coping with Corona
Knit with attitude is opening our doors again and will resume our normal opening hours from Monday June 15th!!
As we are getting used to our ‘new normal’ our main concern is to maintain the health and safety of both our staff and our dear customers, and at the same time make sure we can provide a comfortable and pleasant shopping experience. Please read the points below in preparation for your visit.
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms and place your order online.
- To maintain safe distancing only a maximum of 3 people will be allowed in the shop at the time, please practice social distancing while waiting outside.
- The use of hand sanitiser upon entering the shop is mandatory.
- The use of a shopping basket is mandatory for every visitor of the shop. Please wait until one becomes available, we are cleaning these between each customer.
- Be mindful when picking up products. Test fibres only with your hand or the inside of your wrist.
- Come alone if possible, if accompanied by children please keep them close at all times.
- We only accept payments by card.
We would like to encourage you to use our online services and are setting up for our Virtual Personal Shopping Assistance which can be booked on beforehand, offering you guidance and advice on everything yarn, colour and project. We will announce this new service on this page as soon as it is ready to launch.
Pick-up in store for collection of online purchases are now extended to every day during opening hours, but please do not turn up to the shop unless you have received your email notification about your order being ready for you to collect.
We are continuously discussing ways that we can help serve the knitting community, please keep an eye on our social media feeds for the latest updates and news.
Be kind and stay safe!
George, Jess and Maya.